Monday, May 23, 2011

::+::How will my future ends up with?? ::+::

Chatting with Ms. Yong, my previous tutor who taught me A&P for few months and left..
She's now working in Kuching, Sarawak's Hospital, seems great! ^^

She gave me some options like going to IJN if i like Cardiothoracic... As it has higher market value compare to Assunta's..

I actually still thinking, to stay? or to leave?
Keep staying in Malaysia, which hospital should I choose?
Continue serving in Assunta Hospital?
Find a higher pay hospital such as Glaneagles?
or going overseas - Singapore???

I actually like specialized area more compared to ward,
I like ICU - my first choice (depends Assunta or other hospitals allow me to get my training)
I like OT - my 2nd choice (but it's freezing cold inside)
I think i will fall in love with ER too..
But in knowledge n future wise, i think i prefer ICU if the particular hospital "wanted" me...
I think i can move further with the knowledge i equipped compare to general wards, bla bla bla..

If going to Singapore, Ms. Yong recommended NUH - Tan Tock Seng Hosp...
I heard of this hosp too.. This is a place that there's a CNO - Chief Nursing Officer... ^^ (so yeng)
I wanted to further my studies in Singapore if i can...
but i believed i can do it..
After that, i would like to travel to different countries as a nurse...
To see different cultural, different equipments, and different functions as a nurse...

Places that i wanted to go:-
1. Singapore
2. Australia
3. Hong Kong
4. England
5. Saudi Arab
6. Hawaii

Wow, it's too much... Many things i have to focus in the future,
i will have my own family, my children, bla bla bla...
Can i travel so far? I wonder...

My sister asked my yesterday:
"Jie, do you have a dream?"
I told her i had a lot,
(as the above) & i wanted to have my own BMW, a big house..... bla bla bla...
She replied: "Is this call dream? I mean DREAMs!!!"
I answered: " ya, i think these are my dreams... Aren't it not enough?"

I doubted, she don't understands me, in this field, it's different...
I hope i can fulfill my dreams, which will push me to work harder, study smarter...
I wish........ I wished....

God, please give me strength that i need...
Please support what i've been doing...
I really wish... my dreams will come true....

No comments:

Post a Comment